Subject: RE: [Leica] M-Rokkor 28 MM continuation
From: "Joe Stephens" <joe@atchou.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:00:45 -0600

It turned out I was wrong about the framelines.
When the potential seller looked at the Leica page
and carefully examined the configuration of the
"telephoto" brightlines, it was apparent
that it was the 35 MM set, not the 28 MM set.

But the bubbles sufficiently scared me away, and the
seller fully understood.

I'm going to have to spring for new Leica glass,
because I can't afford a debilitated lens.  After all,
that's why I switched from Nikon in the first place.

Everyone's help on the list has been invalueable!!!