Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:17:51 -0800

I've been agonizing over a new light bag myself. Those Aussie bags are
looking better and better. I need one, or two, for when I ride my bike
around the Harbors. One for the RF, and the other for a MF, both to take
a couple of lenses, with accessories and film.
Also, I'm still thinking through a system of strapping a tripod to the
frame of the bike.
Slobodan Dimitrov