Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week13
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:27:14 +0100

Jason

Well the main object is quite far away and the objects in the foreground are
not too close to the camera. On the original tiff I can see that the nearest
objects (the people for example) are not in focus. Remember that the
'typical' Nocti out of focus images are of subjects a lot nearer to the
camera.

Steve