Subject: RE: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 13
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:10:22 -0600

Good grief, Eric, don't you ever shave your feet?! They may be dog-free,
but there seems to be some other sort of hairy beast in the room. ;-)

I think the main one is by far the best. The way I wish all my B&W
portraits would turn out. Clean, with the eyes in perfect focus. Is that
a piece of lint above the spoon? If it is, get that fuzz offa there.

Jeffery