Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 13
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:15:31 -0500

Eric, I will say it again, you are creating a very nice collection of
photo's of your family.  With this portfolio you could start a baby photo
business.

What did you do different between the main and the first alternate?  The
main has a nice tonality with smooth tones and the first alternate is just a
shade harsh(I ask because neo 1600 does that to me as well).

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 13)