Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Tim Atherton wrote:

> > Can we kill the damn "what camera bag should I buy" too?

No way! Camera bag threads are the soul of the lug. As traditional as
apple pie

Ah! Apple pie! It's difficult to find in Indonesia, you know. And what
they serve, in the few restaurants that have it on the menu, has
usually been adulterated with other ingredients, like cinnamon or
sultanas, so that the apple taste is lost. (They probably do the same
with cameras bags - dunno, I've never tried to eat one).  ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray