Subject: Re: [Leica] A Land Without Lawyers
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:35:30 -0800

>NOT a Middle East thread - This one will end up making my Six Day War With
Erwin look like the 100 Years War.... Please, please please don't go down
this path - at least not on the LUG.<<<<<<

B.D. hit it right on the head, as we don't want to get into something as
delicate as the Middle East situation, as it's a complete no win discussion
on the screens of the world.

Hell it's tough enough attempting to discuss it face to face let alone on a
site where it's all about Leica cameras and picture taking with same.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant