Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:25:47 +0200

Lea,

I love the eyes and the big paws in week 11, perfect pose, perfect framing.
The black fur has come out beautifully.

I don't like week 12 as much, it doesn't seem to say anything. That's not to
say it isn't well done (light, framing, focus) just that the blank
expression doesn't grab me, and the face is too young to say anything on its
own.

A bit late, but the salt and pepper shot of week 8 is really nice. The idea
of going to a coffee shop and coming away with that is just great. Somehow
it would be far less if it were a studio set-up shot.

Michael