Subject: RE: [Leica] Macro - Leica R vs Nikon, was Eric's PAW week 13
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:56:46 -0500

If you had taken two identical shots from the same angle at the same time,
and we were looking at original slides on a light table, it might be an
interesting exercise to compare the two brands.  But looking at low res
jpegs on the internet, who could possibly tell?  Nikon lenses aren't *that*
bad! ;-)

BK