Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW
From: bourgeois and biblical <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:03:58 -0600

johann straus:

> Behind is ok because after 12 weeks you've finally put in a clickable
> link
> to get to your PAWs. Congrats ;)

has my link been all wrong before?

> I'm not sure if I get #2 since it looks like #1 with the contrast
> jacked so
> most of it's white...?

yeah, just screwing around with photoshop.  eliminating some of the
elements of the picture.

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"America sells everything with sex and then recoils when presented with
the realities of natural process."
	--Jock Sturges

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] PAW)