Subject: [Leica] 327th Signal Company R/R 1967 - 1970
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:23:55 -0800 (PST)

    When you have some time to spare, use a search engine
and look for "Can Tho Airfield".  Joe Moore has built a
great site for us "old lions".  He was there a year or two
after I left, but men have been sending him photos to put
into the website.  Check the photos of the 327th Signal.
When you look at the tower shots, this is the tower we used
to climb up the outside of, hand over hand.  There are a
few "war stories" about it for some later time .

    Do you know the difference between a war story and a
fairey tale?

    A fairey tale starts: "Once upon a time...."

    A war storey starts : " Now this ain't no shit...."