Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] just got an M7
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:53:16 -0500

Ted,

The M7 feels like an old friend from the very beginning.  It just lets me take photos faster with more confidence.  I used to see the "decisive moment" pass me by as I either changed the shutter speed or changed the aperture.  Now I leave the lens as wide open as I need and spend time getting the focus just right.  When the images are lined up in the rangefinder, I just push the button without any lag time.  Its actually quite satisfying.  I susepct my two M6 bodies will not be relegated to back-up status.  I'm not sure if my lovely wife will let me go for another M7 but that would be my choice.

Happy shooting,

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA