Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Macro-Micro Stuff
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:31:16 -0800

take your Canon and stuff it.

Don't take what I said to heart. I use a Leica for my
rangefinder, and a
Canon EOS, and a manual Nikon for my SLRs. Today I was up a
tree taking
sho†s of emerging buds. The 100mm focal length with AF came
in mighty
handy for holding on to tree trunks while shooting with one
hand. I'm
not a big fan of Leica SLRs because IMHO they pale in
comparison to the
better Canons and Nikons in features, and at premium in
price. I'm
certain that two side-by-side chromes on a light table, one
taken with
my Canon 100mm macro, and one taken with your Leica 60mm
macro cannot be
distinguished from each other.

Allan

.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/unsub.html