Subject: [Leica] Re: Macro-Micro Stuff
From: J Gong <r7slr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:58:17 -0800 (PST)

I'll take a better photo with my Leica 60 macro with a tripod better than you
can shooting one handed on a tree any time. I don't care if you can AF on the
exact bud you wanted; your shaking is going to cause an unsharp photo anyway.

BTW, some of us have tested leica vs. Canon or Nikon macros. The 100 APO is
noticeably sharper and with better color rendition given the same film and
conditions.

John