Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW wk13/sl
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:14:41 -0600

Steve:

>http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im93.jpg

This is my favorite of the week.  Great shot!  Did you happen to take
another with the focus on the far guy?  Would be interesting to compare the
two.

>and first and second place tricycles--these guys made me feel humble:
>
>http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im95.jpg

I don't like the angle.  Wish you were kneeling so that those guys would be
on your level, instead of being below you.

>But I chose the overall winner for this weeks PAW. Look at the intensity in
>those eyes:
>
>http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk13.html

Love those eyes and his expression!

Eric