Subject: [Leica] Re: SV: [MUGers] So which is better? 35mm Lux or Cron ASPH?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:21:13 -0800 (PST)

Agree.....my pre-ASPH 35 Cron is the most used lens.
I think everybody should dedicate this lens
permanently mounted to a body. I had the ASPH version,
but sold it. I cannot explain why the ASPH did not
create as much emotional/sentimental feelings I have
compared with the pre-ASPH version. Yes, I do attach
emotional feelings towards my lens...., cannot say the
same with camera bodies though.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/BxtVhB/7XkDAA/_ZuFAA/HdIolB/TM