Subject: [Leica] Re: Jonathans paw wk 12
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:58:23 -0500

The shots are all interesting in an historical sense. I enjoyed your
commentary. The relocation of a whole population is an event worthy of
coverage; alas, we get none other than from people like yourself.

The images are shown slightly darker than I would prefer on my monitor,
and the contrast is sometimes more than I like. I hasten to add that
that is my preference, and your images are well within the range of
acceptable contrast and tone. The composition and subject focal point
are done well. Although, some images cry out for a wider lens (e.g., the
man sitting w/ the condemned buildings behind him). Very well done.

Allan