Subject: [Leica] Attention SEATTLE LUGers!
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:39:11 -0800

Posted by Mark D.:
04/03/2002 "The Lecture and Slide Show" sponsored by LEICA

Glazer's Camera and Leica are pleased to sponsor this special evening of
photography. Local photojournalist Betty Udesen and award winning Boston
photojournalist Peter Turnely will present their work. The lecture and slide
show will be from 7:00 - 9:30pm at the Holiday Inn Express, 226 Aurora Ave.
N. in Seattle. Admission is FREE!

OK, so Mark D. and I will be there. Who else?
If some have time, maybe we could meet for dinner & Leica stacking prior to
the talk??
Lots of place close by to eat.
Contact me off-list & let's get together.

PLUS - Friday & Saturday are also LEICA Days at Glazers...

Jay Burleson
"Some say the glass is half full.
Others say it is half empty.
I say it's merely a bad bartender."