Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 Purchases: Hands Up
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:50:39 -0800

Frank, it will be interesting to see what you come up with. my guess is very
slow to slow adaptation of the M7 due to it's price, not a lot of benefits
and no .58 or .85.

it is very hard for me to justify 2300 for a .58 when the hexar rf complete
with 50mm lens and flash sells 1100.

when the price gets to 1500~1600, i will reevaluate again. the current
rebete excludes M7, with a little price drop, rebate and leica day discount,
i think the camera will be at 1500~1600 some time around dec 2002 or next
spring. right now uncle sam is eagerly waiting for my donations and has
asked me to spare every dime for him as he has a lot "unnecessary" expenses
Regards, Mehrdad