Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop educational discount (was B/W digital printing options)
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:23:43 -0800

There is nothing wrong with an individual group of individuals from trying
to make a good living, as long as they come by it honestly.
Your moralizing about Adobe's profits being obscene is offensive.  It is
your "Greed" (paying as little as possible for as much as you can get is a
form of greed) that is coming out.  Adobe's publishers provide a quality
product valued in the marketplace.  Why don't you transfer your complaints
to Microsoft?  Certainly, as a convicted monopolist they deserve your anger.
Adobe is one of the companies that they tried to use their power to do in.
AGS