Subject: [Leica] Broadband, (was: Another Dante PAW)
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:15:48 -0600

> > I'm getting 11 seconds from a flushed cache (max out of 3 trials)
on a
> > broadband connection - are you on 56k?
> >
> > Do most people here have 56k connections?
> >
> > Dante
> >
> ...yes 56k but that will change tomorrow morning.

I've been on DSL for about three months now, and I consider it one of
the most important computer accessories I've ever bought for my
photography.

The ease and speed of looking at pictures and managing my website has
really spoiled me.   Downloading huge files like an update to Internet
Explorer took just a few minutes rather than hours.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com