Subject: [Leica] Rich + Photo Village
From: William Gower <w_gower@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:35:01 -0600

On Monday, April 1, 2002, at 06:05  PM, B.D. Colen wrote:

> Yes, Rich is Rich Pinto. Yes, it's Photo Village. And, no, you would not
> believe how good the price was, or how close the camera is to mint. ;-)
>
> B. D.

I just had a similar experience with Rich and a Tri-Elmar. His trade
allowance towards the lens was generous and the Tri-Elmar, listed as
EX+, was about as mint as you could want to expect.

Ok, so maybe it didn't have the original box.... but who cares  - I got
a M7 brochure instead !

Another customer for life.

William