Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens caps
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:49:12 -0900

Summitar is a tough one I believe it is an E43 the other is 39mm $5 at any
store Citizens Photo in Portland has a great selection of caps filters
adapter rings and all that stuff 503 232 8501 also the best selection of
adapter rings I ever saw is at Stewarts Camera in downtown Anchorage in
their basement on a wall...27mm to 72mm no problem. Must have a thouand
different ones  Mark

BTW do Leica caps offer better protections than other brand caps?

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Lens caps)