Subject: Re: [Leica] leica 35-70 /2.8
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:22:29 +0800

This lens is being offered again, and several lenses have been made
recently.  In this household a couple of them are used on a regular basis.

Leica are charging more for this lens now.  The first batch left the factory
at US$1,500 each, and now they are selling for close to US$4,000.  Expect
the retail price to be in the region of US$6,000.

I am still trying hard to fulfil the back orders.  Despite the higher price,
I am just glad this lens is once again available.

Joseph