Subject: [Leica] Easter pics
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:53:05 -0600

Here are a few Easter related shots.

This was the Easter egg hunt in the same place as Steel Magnolias, and it
was a madhouse.  They needed a producer

http://www.sonc.com/week13/eastereggfall.htm

A lighter shot, taken at our church Easter Egg hunt

http://www.sonc.com/week13/easteregg.htm

Kathy trying to steal a blue-eyed baby since hers babies are 17 and 12.

http://www.sonc.com/week13/4blueeyes.htm

Oh yeah, you know I'd give you a pretty girl!  She's on the mayor's youth
council, and helped plan the City Easter Egg Hunt.  She was an extra in the
production of Steel Magnolias, and was in the Easter Egg scene, as well as
being the flower girl in the wedding.  My, how she has changed.

http://www.sonc.com/week13/churchgrl.htm

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com