Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto 360 photo
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:12:40 -0500

On 4/2/02 ddegner@morris.com wrote:

>Unfortunately I forgot what e-mail I got this form but the panorama at
>http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/paw/images/yongedundaslarge.jpg is just plain
>amazing.

[nice stuff snipped]

>  This was obviously not just an arbitrary
>panorama but a collage of street photos that technology let us see as
>one.  Whoever took this photo, thank you very much.

Thank you for all that. You hit the nail on the head about my intentions
with that photograph. I'm interested in using these panoramas exactly as
a kind of collage of (in)decisive moments. The end effect is a bit as
though you had compressed time through a telephoto lens. I have more of
these to come and will post them here.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com