Subject: [Leica] Wrist Strap
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 22:52:22 -0600

I've seen several posts regarding wrist straps for Leicas.  I just
received a wrist strap from a site that seems quite promising.  There
are several styles available; I went for the nylon 3/8", which is the
same width as the Leica neck strap, so I'm using the D-ring with it for
some extra sturdiness.  I can't vouch for its durability yet, but I'm
happy with the feel.  Here's the site if anyone is interested:
http://www.simpics.com/acc.htm
Cost is $10, plus $3 shipping, which seems pricey for such a small
package, but at least they were very quick; made it to me in less than a
week.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net