Subject: [Leica] Bags
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 07:26:10 -0800

Finally got a new bag, a Crumpler Home Stayer. The shoulder strap is
well designed on this bag, and works very well on a bike.
I fitted a Rollei 2.8F in it's central compartment. It still had plenty
of room for accessories, and a small flash (a Nikon SB-15).
I've yet to try any RF gear in it. I'll be doing a field test, with
Leicas in it, this following weekend at the Toyota Grand Prix.
Slobodan Dimitrov