Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica PAW 13 Rob Mellor
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:52:56 -0500

G'day Rob.  An interesting subject that I bet you wished you had a wider
lens to show that it was a dam all that water was sloshing over.  I'll bet
that if you went back it would still be sloshing over.  Most of us have to
really work on a project to get what we really want.  Think of Kyle's Goth
project, it has only gotten better with use.

As far as improving the existing photo, if you are using PS or some other
program that lets you isolate your RGB channels you can add drama to the sky
by playing with the blue channel, which will enhance the clouds and add
drama to the scene: sorta like using a yellow/orange/red filter.

You might also try cropping it to a square or slight vertical.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com