Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:46:49 -0800

Matt Kollasch wrote & showed:
>Another week, another PAW...  Iowa is home to Mereidth Wilson who wrote
> the THE MUSIC MAN, which includes this song excerpted here: YA GOT
> TROUBLE ~
> Let me know if you find trouble with my shots :-)  Cheers from Iowa,
> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-13.htm<<

Matt,
it's a nice exposure! ;-) No question.

General feeling: the player is choked by your too tight crop! My gut feeling
is he needs a bit more shoulder or body showing, not much, but enough not to
have him cut off as we see here. Subjective comment.

The light angle is very good, it's just like the guy should be a little more
into the frame.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant