Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Remote release extension cable
From: Gordon Brown <gordon.r.brown@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:09:12 -0700

Remote release combined with extension cable--also called push button, for
use with universal handgrip. This has a push button at one end and a
multiple-pin electrical connector at the other. Total length is 17 1/2
inches. No catalog number or E. Leitz markings. This cable came from a
14188 universal handgrip with shoulder stock (circa 1975). The push-button
end fits into the handgrip.

I believe the part number is 14275, "Push button, for use with universal
handgrip, or remote release combined with extension cable," shown on page
28 of the Leica Accessory Guide, 2nd Edition, Hove Collectors Books. I
suspect the cable was intended for use with a motor drive.

Price is $40.00 plus $5.00 for Priority Mail shipping and insurance. Please
review my *B*y buyer/seller feedback under Divadeco.

Regards,

Gordon R. Brown
Boulder, Colorado