Subject: [Leica] Friday trade
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 06:39:22 -0700

Howdy everyone;

Spring finally arrived in Wyoming--that means 60 degrees (sometimes), 20
degrees (sometimes), wind (always) and 40 degree temperture differential
between night and day, and possible snow anytime. ;-))

I need to trade this Hasselblad stuff for something useful. I put values
on it for reference, (cash is accepted also).

Hasselblad 350mm f/5.6 Tele-Tessar, Black, w/case and shade. Condition
EX++.  $1200.00

Hasselblad 12 back (not A-12), nice useable back for a spare. $200.00

Hasselblad 45 degree prism, ugly. $150.00

Hasselblad ER case for 500C, Black, for meter knob.  $100.00

All this belongs to a friend and he is willing to trade for Leica or
Rollei stuff in whole or part. Please, throw us out a proposition and we
will see what developes.

Also available:

Canon VI-L body, exc+ mechanically and optically, cosmetically shows
some wear as expected from a camera that has been used.  CLA by John Van
Stelton 2.5 years ago.   $450 cash or trade.

WANTED
I am looking for just about any M-body Leica (Hexar RF might be
acceptable also) in usable condition for use with 85-100 mm lens range.
Good VF/RF and shutter a must, cosmetics can be ugly.

Also wanted: 85MM F/2 lens and finder for Kiev 4A.

Thanks, Mike
mstoesz@wyoming.com