Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica stuff & Voigtlander lenses + LF stuff
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:03:20 -0500

I am trying to winnow out the expensive things I don't use, so here goes!
Anything that doesn't sell here goes on e*ay.

Leitz Leica M4-2 body (black) s/n 15318xx. Perfect mechanical shape, used
but not abused, paint coming off back door, otherwise a few scuffs but
nothing ugly. One of those nice-feeling cameras. I would actually rather
keep this than my M4-P, because it feels smoother, but it doesn't have the
28mm framelines. USD 650.

Leitz Wetzlar 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M chrome s/n 19270xx c/w 12521G hood and
old-style back cap. Lovely lens, glass perfect, minor marks of use on
barrel. No dings. USD 775.

Voigtlander (Cosina) 75mm f/2.5 color-heliar LTM lens in box. Black. Glass
perfect, minor marks on barrel. No dings or anything like that. USD 215

Voigtlander (Cosina) 25mm f/4.5 snapshot-skopar LTM lens w/optical finder.
Black.  Glass perfect, minor marks of use on barrel. No dings. USD 150.

I also have the following 4x5 lenses available: email me for a price and a
pic if you're interested.

Kodak 203mm f/7.5 Ektar lens in flash supermatic shutter. Covers 4x5. A
legendarily sharp lens wide open. 1/2s and 1s speeds are a bit lazy but
think of it as automatic reciprocity compensation. I don't know how accurate
the other speeds are but they sound snappy. Glass is totally clean. This is
a staggeringly great portrait lens but it doesn't have X-sync, which is what
I need. Currently in a speed/crown graphic board, includes a cam for a speed
graphic. THIS IS A GREAT LENS.

Wollensak 127mm f/4.5 Raptar lens in a Rapax shutter for 4x5. Glass is
clean, just a hint of laziness in the 1s speed. This was a standard lens for
the speed/crown graphic so if you have one of these babies it is probably
already cammed just right. Currently in a super graphic board.

Graflex 90mm f/6.8 Optar WA Len in a Graphex shutter (with x sync) for 4x5.
Glass clean. A surprisingly sharp little lens. No hesitation on 1s or any
other speed. In a super graphic board. A great lens for landscape when
teamed up with a speed graphic... Or hand held street shooting! Your
cheapest way into 4x5 by far.

I also have a bunch of 4x5 filmholders available, all light-tight, which I
don't use any more because I have a bunch of grafmatic backs.

Email me for detailed descriptions/pix. 7-day no-quibble MBG on everything
(but you pay shipping & duties).

Payment will be by money order or electronic funds transfer as PayPal have
frozen my fricking account after my bank erroneously refused a funds
transfer. SPIT. If PayPal unfreeze my account we can use it I guess.
Shipping at buyers expense but must be trackable (I recommend air insured
with return receipt). Check my e*ay feedback out (I'm 'johnnydeadman').

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com