Subject: RE: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:19:45 -0800 (PST)

Wow!
Thanks for the info.
My wife gave me a 101 disc CD changer from
Radio Shack last Xmas. I'm going to have a frank
talk with her about this tonight.

As for the EOSes. I just bought a Rebel 2 and an XS
with a pair of zooms off ebay so I'll be playing with
that for awhile. (1342265619 and 1342130916) I doubt
they'll be anywhere near as good as my fixed length
Ms and Rs but my wife will be the primary user so I
won't be minding. She likes the curvey new cameras
with the LCD panels and the gizmos. BTW: just how bad
are your Canons compared to Leitz? Can you tell the
difference in a normal size print?
I've heard that the high end L lenses are as good as
Leitz and just as expensive but I'm skeptical of
course.
See ya
Javier

- --- Felix Lopez de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>