Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:54:06 -0800

Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:

>I wouldn't exactly call the focal lengths from 15 to 135 'limited'.
>
> Feli

> How would you then call it? Huge range of focals! The M system is what is
> not more nor less. An excelent tool but not the photography paradigm.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Felix

The M system is hardly the paradigm of photography, but honestly now,
unless
you shoot something like wildlife or sports, do you use focal lenghts
above 135mm more often then than those below? Is a 200mm your standard
focal lenght?
Are you Javier under a different login?

I'm done with this discussion.

feli