Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:34:34 -0800 (PST)

- --- Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well
> I guess you guys have made my point perfectly.
> I have a modest collection of fountain pens
> including several flavors of the 51, a 1925 Waterman
> 552 Sheraton, an newer opera and a bunch of Schaeffers
> about 50 significant pieces. They're
> wonderful pens and write beautifully. But compared to
> the pen I keep in my pocket, I'de call them limited
> and nearly useless! Am I beginning to get through to
> you.
> See Ya
> Javier

    I used fountain pens all the way through college
because I can't write worth a damn with a ballpoint.

    Use the right tool for the job at hand.

    Have I made the point?

=====
"Half the world is composed of people who have something to
say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say
and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost