Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of a Stranger (but not anymore)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:47:19 -0800

Sonny wrote & showed:
>>> I  sat next to him, and introduced myself; as we talked, I asked if I
> might photograph him. He kindly said yes.  I'd like to share these
> shots with you. <<<<<<<,
http://www.sonc.com/johnson/

Sonny what else can we say but thank you. Yes thank you for having your
camera with you. very nice series and it would've been a shame to break them
up.

I particularly enjoy frame 3 profile.

So many times we rush out the door without one and hardly minutes later
we're saying, "jeeeeeesh look at that or this or pointing out something that
caught our photo eye that should've been captured on film.

But we can't capture it, as we left the camera "at home!" ;-(

Generally I have one with me all the time, however, it never fails the
moment I go out the door and not have it on the neck or shoulder, I'm
screaming at myself inwardly because right in front of me is a wonderful
moment to be captured.

One can then only sigh and do an internal rant of what an idiot we are and
we'll never leave home without it again!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Pictures of a Stranger (but not anymore))