Subject: Re: [Leica] Bresson in New Orleans
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:34:01 +0100

I have been to a number of Bresson exhibitions over the years and I never
fail to be excited by his work. The power of it does not come through so
well in a book. The last one I went to was in London where I was suddenly
struck by the 'cubism' that is so plainly obvious in a lot of his earlier
stuff, showing his artists inheritance.

Gerry