Subject: [Leica] Re:Full Time& useless
From: Royfel@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:44:52 EST

I am a full time corporate photographer. For those of you that have Ford
stock(sorry) you will soon be receiving an annual report with three of the
pictures shot with my useless and irrelevant M camera (see credits on last
page).I would say that about 60% of my shooting and only source of income
(very low 6 figure) is done with these useless and irrelevant products.
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com