Subject: [Leica] Jonathan's wk 14
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 22:06:27 -0600

Jonathan,
    I really like the figure in the lower left
of the photo.  The brace over his shoulders
suggests to me that he is carrying a rather
heavy load, and face reinforces that
perception.  He seems very world weary. Good
capture.
    I wonder how this photo would work without
the figure at right looking on...on the one
hand, I really want to focus on the fellow at
left.  On the other hand, the other gentleman
looks like a man of leisure with his sweater
vest  and considerably light load in his hands,
and that creates a nice juxtaposition.  I'm of
two minds here.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net