Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 14 Steve Barbour
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:00:07 +1000

>I am sharing a ..."tarte aux pommes"... for week 14...your comments
>are appreciated.
>
>M6  35mm ASPH  Fuji Provia 100F
>
>  http://www.kididdoc.com/index.htm/paw2002/
>
>and
>
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-26252.html
>
>thanks...Steve

Steve,

the first link took me to the sky/moon/vapour trail image, which was
OK, but didn't really appeal, but the second link explained what you
meant by Tarte aux pommes -- great lighting, dramatic and sensual.
This image is (in my opinion) quite a winner, and totally different
from the food photography we are served up in so many publications.
My only reservation is the cup in the foreground which spoils the
curve of the pommes ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin