Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 12, Paris
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:42:23 -0300

At 11:56 AM 4/7/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>And one more thing....were all the pics with the 135?  So very nice, clear,
>sharp, and colorful....
>
>Robert Clark
>Lancaster, PA

Robert:

I used the 135mm Tele-Elmarit more than I had expected.  It was used for
the fruit stand, couple3, GirlOnPost, GirlSeine, StSulphice,
GordonWindowParis, Pussy, and Model.  I was very impressed with its results.

I think I used the 90mm Elmarit-M only for the first Busker picture, the
women with the accordion. The slide is very impressive.  I will have to use
that lens more often.

I also brought along the 24mm, which was used for the Busker Band,
crosswalk, and flare.

The 75mm Summilux was used in the evenings in combination with the
Noctilux. Streetshot was done with the 75mm.  I cut off the feet by not
using the 75mm frame lines properly.  Other than it's smooth redition, the
75mm Summilux shots often have framing errors from not using the framelines
for it.

I don't think I used the 35mm Summicron ASPH much  during the trip.  The
50mm was a more useful focal length.  I didn't use the 15mm at all.

If you needed to travel light, a 35mm, 50mm, 90mm, and 135mm combo would do
for most shooting in Paris.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Paris/index.htm

Regards,

Robert