Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 23:11:06 -0700

Hi Richard

Leicaflex? or Leicaflex SL/SL2 ?

Busy as she is I am sure that Sherry does all three Leicaflexes, but none of
the R cameras.

IMO only the SL/SL2 are worth CLA, but I would recommend you call Sherry and
discuss your situation.

I know the meter on the SL/SL2 can be overhauled by her. The Leicaflex meter
is simple but parts might be an issue.

BTW the internet and the LUG have pretty much assured that Sherry won't go
out of business for lack of work!

Dennis