Subject: [Leica] leica day eligibility correction
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 04:07:58 EDT

<<
Rich:

For those of us not that informed in the Leica ways; what is the
discount?  Is it a percentage off the sale price or a fixed amount?>>

It is a percentage given off...

Perhaps someone else can mention what the percentage is. (I can't say
publically in writing as per my agreement with Leica.)

In the case of the M6, there is a $200 rebate in addition to the percentage.

In the case of the M7, it is not the same percentage, but there is a special
Leica Day deal.

Accessories, lenses, and binoculars, scopes...all eligible for the discount.

All merchandise is new and fully warrantied...just sold at a discount for one
day, this  Wed., April 10th.

bests,
Rich
www.photovillage.com