Subject: RE: [Leica] Paris on Wednesday morning
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:46:08 +0200

Neil

If it's in the centre I'd say get the métro to Louvre Palais Royale on line
1. Then you are within 5-10 minutes walk of The Palais Royale (the gardens
are beginning to look very spring like), the Pyramids at the entrance to the
Louvre, Pont des Arts, and the gardens at the Tuilleries. The tourists are
arriving in droves so there should be plenty of people to photograph.

Steve