Subject: Re: [Leica] OT chuntering, was formerly on-topic
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

    Yes, the language is being corrupted.  I quit watching
television except on special occasions because I have come
to believe it is being used to make people stupid.

    As far as politics go, I an also convinced that the
people who are put up for elections are merely figureheads
and /or puppets who take orders from people behind the scenes.