Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 14 "Proof"
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:28:45 +0100

From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 08 April 2002 18:19
Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 14 "Proof"

> Theatre-in-the-round at NSU's Loft is an intimate setting, and the
> recent play "The Proof," was perfect for shooting.  The Leica again
> did not seem to upset anyone; the cast included.
>
> Here's my offering this week,
> http://www.sonc.com/paw2/proof.htm
>
> and if you did not see my earlier posting of portraits of Ben Johnson,
> I'd like to invite you to see them.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/johnson
>
> Regards,
>
> Sonny in Natchitoches
> http://www.sonc.com
Sonny,
            Nice shot and a good advertisement for the unobtrusive nature of
the Leica. Your synopsis of "Proof" makes me want to read the book now that
I've seen your film. How long before the theatregoers in the background of
your shot are seen huddled around the Whizzing Stone?

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com