Subject: [Leica] ISO setting for Fuji 800 NPZ professional
From: "Robert Rose" <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:28:25 -0700

I use this film a lot.  I use 640, but Popular Photo said the latitude
was way more than this, so 800 is obviously fine.

I use it for all low light, not just people pictures.  Terrific film.

In my M7 I plan to use NPZ at 800, so the flashing dot doesn't flash.

BTW, the US carry-on xray machines don't seem to bother this film.
Yet.

Bob Rose

>>Dan wrote:
I plan on doing some low light shooting this afternoon, and will use
Fuji
NPZ 800 film.  What would be a good ISO setting for the camera to
ensure
well exposed negatives?

thanks in advance,

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] ISO setting for Fuji 800 NPZ professional)