Subject: [Leica] WAS: FOCUSING WIDES! NOW: BOXER SHORTS AND FLASHING LIGHTS! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:34:43 -0700

Gary Elshaw and crew wrote:
> As for the boxers, that's probably not a bad idea Eric, but then what
would
> Ted clean his lenses with? We can't have him taking his pants off in
public
> to clean his lenses...or could we? I think we might best wait until
senility
> kicks in, trip up to Canada, and THEN convince him it would be a good
idea.
> We could just kick back and photograph the action. Not only is that a LUG
> trip worth taking, but an excellent street photography assignment as well

OK smart asses, I don't get mad........ I get even!  :-) And I have friends
all over the planet.......... and beyond! ;-) Think about that for a moment
when you hear strange noises &  see flashing lights.......... in the middle
of the night!

And and I don't mean flashing strobes! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant