Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw mount to M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:20:21 -0600

Yes a Visoflex 2 (and 3) will work on a M5 or M6,TTL and 7 cameras. You
need to use the aforementioned vertical finder or the eyelevel prism
from a Visoflex 3. The arm clearance gets very tight with my M6TTL. It
works but I cannot set it to the instructed 1mm clearance. Some day when
I am bored I will modify the arm to provide that extra clearance. For
more details on M5/release arm problems and some solutions go to Gary's
website:

http://elshaw.tripod.com/

John Collier